Advantage of tracking Secondary Sales Infomation
- Help in making important strategic decisions.
- Market and to monitor, track and analyze the sales data
- Analyse sales data based on locations, platforms and regions.
- Provide a robust MIS system for decision making.
- Keep track of stock and sales at each level of distribution.
- Stock management and demand forecasting.
- Faster planning and decision making process.
SAVIC Implementation Process
- Establishing of fields that for two communications between Distributors
/Dealers Sales / Inventory Data file & SAP BI
- Mapping document creation.
- Establish integration points.
- Standard Methodology for implementation.
- Reports generation.
- Error Management for dynamic postings.
- System study.
Benefits of Secondary data tracking:
- Avoid Channel conflicts & Data misappropriation
- Reduce inventory holding time [shelf life-cycle]
- Improvised Supply Chain Management & Better Production Planning
- Better Demand & Supply Forecast
- Avoid unexpected Product launch delays due to poor market analysis and
- Measure Sales Performance of retailers & sales representatives
- Accurate and real-time information on secondary sales order, billing, sales
return, payment collection across the distribution channel.